Skip to main content

Flood Insurance

Homeowners insurance does not customarily cover flood damage. In other words, flood insurance, in virtually all cases, must be purchased separately from your homeowner’s policy.

If you live in a flood plain, it’s likely you’ll be required by a mortgage lender to purchase flood insurance, which is backed by the federal government. Yet flood insurance may be a good idea for every homeowner – call Frank P. Licato Insurance Agency at 908-757-5500 or email to find out more on how to protect your residence and investment.